- 85 countries have already legalized online gambling at the legislative level
- 49 bn$ made an annual revenue from online gambling in 2017
- 82 bn$ will make the volume of the online gambling market by 2022
- Gamingtec - a world-level platform for creating and launching online casinos
- NetEnt - one of the most popular game providers of the world with a turnover of more than 150 million euros
- Microgaming - more than 450 slots in 45 languages
- Pokerdom - one of the leaders of online poker in the former CIS countries
- Spinomenal - developed more than hundreds of HTML5 slots
Rated on 2018-03-25
This team is one of the strongest points of the project. According to their LinkedIn profiles, all of the core members have years of experience in gambling industry. They have real domain expertise behind this project!
Rated on 2018-04-24
Rated on 2018-03-24
Overall the project looks promising, but the most interesting part is the KYC and protection algorithms. If everything that authors of the project talk about will be achieved, it has a potential to develop a PayPal-level security for gamblers and affiliate partners.
Rated on 2018-03-26
I made a review to team, vision and product. This is a good project which they step on a good direction on leverage blockchain at gambling, the MVP product already launched at https://fairplay.io.
Rated on 2018-04-29
Not new idea, don't see working product on blockchain ____________ Update - Games that you are show as your own product are presented on hundreds of websites, for example: mbitcasino.com slots4play.com www.bitstarz.com It is absolutely not interesting for investments, moreover, it is a High Risk for investments. - So, there is nothing surprising that according to similarweb site traffic is zero. - In order to compete with hundreds of identical whitelabel projects, you need huge advertising budgets and time, but even they may not justify themselves. Update RED FLAG NO DATES!!! There are no dates for the stages of token sales. In fact they can sell them indefinitely. No information on website and WP (I have screenshots)
Rated on 2018-03-27
Rated on 2018-03-27
I see it many times in different projects. Not your idea and games not your product
Rated on 2018-04-01
One more ico from gambling
Rated on 2018-05-02
Rated on 2018-05-10
A strong team and viable product. I like the white paper which has clear details on tokenomics and the funds deployment
Rated on 2018-05-11
Reasonable use of blockchain for the space.
Rated on 2018-05-25
The team is strong with many years of gambling experience, but as others have stated there is much competition in this area. Looking through the WP, the partners and competitive advantages they state have meaning, but maybe not to the everyday online gambler. I think this project can find some success, but it is a slightly uphill battle.
Rated on 2018-07-15
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
- Finalization of the Web application of the wallet for working with TruePlay (TPLAY) - The first Trueplay presentation at the largest ICE 2018 profile exhibition, London. - Development of a mobile wallet application for working with TruePlay (TPLAY) - Testing and TPLAY clients auditing - Implementing the API for connecting operators to the Trueplay platform - Integration of payments and winnings payments using TPLAY in poker room PokerDom.com - Launch of the Fairplay.io. This is the first project on the Trueplay platform. The project was developed in partnership with Gamingtec and is licensed to conduct gambling, issued by Kanawakee gaming comission. The project will connect the games of leading game providers to the platform: Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Microgaming, Netent, Yggdrasil, PragmaticPlay.
Preparation for certification according to the PCI-DSS standard.<br> Development of a monthly lottery on smart contracts. Jackpots on smart contracts. Creation of online jackpots with different payout pools for different games/bet ranges. Launch of the Trueplay user support service. Implementation of API fore integration of games from third-party Game Providers. Integration of games from third-party Game Providers into the platform.
PCI-DSS standard certification process Integration of the games from third-party Game Providers into the platform Own blockchain development Integration of reception of basic altcoyins into TruePlay wallet Documents submission for obtaining licenses required Connecting operators to the Trueplay platform TruePlay Wallet integration with crypto-currencies exchanges Creation of the network-wide jackpots with different prize pools for different games / betting ranges using smart contracts Launching the support service for users of the venues on the Trueplay platform
Release the beta version of the own blockchain and test the full functionality of the platform Integration of games from third-party Game Providers into the platform Realization of various tournaments on the Trueplay platform Development and implementation of the affiliate program using TPLAY and distribution of funds through Smart Contracts Obtaining licenses Getting a PCI-DSS certificate
Start of commercial operations on own blockchain Development of an API for connecting projects to the Trueplay affiliate program Adding lottery games (keno, bingo, scratch lottery) Integration into the platform games from third-party Game Providers
Integration into the Sportsbook platform Development and launch of the commercial Trueplay APK Connecting operators to the Trueplay platform Further filling the platform with quality content