- A custom-designed distributed blockchain (ShareLedger), which is already in development. ShareLedger will be harvesting one of the most recent developments in blockchain technology, i.e. a dual token mechanism. ShareToken (SHR) will be used as the utility token of the platform, while the second token, SharePay (SHRP), will be used as the currency for sharing services.
- Aspects of a proven platform and API which are already being used worldwide in the sharing economy.
- A clever, integrated smartphone app.
- Ongoing mechanisms for creating a strong and growing network of providers and users
- Quick and easy ‘sharing’ transaction validation.
- Immutable records of data.
- Additional attributes may be added to an account, such as ID confirmation, rental history, asset ownership, etc.
- SharePay (SHRP) is used by customers to pay for the rental of assets. ShareToken (SHR) is used by providers to pay for their access to the ShareLedger blockchain, including the addition of assets, renting out of assets, adding attributes, adding smart contracts, and other features.
- A provider can earn SharePay by renting out their asset (ie. car), and then use those tokens for example to rent an apartment, thanks to the multi-industry application.
- Earn additional tokens by hosting a node.
- Custom ‘rules’ may be added to assets or wallets to allow for various ‘sharing’ scenarios.
Rated on 2018-06-26
Very crowded market, yet great vision and platform. With partnerships with powerful players and service providers, this ICO could be very successful. Great team and advisory board. Best luck!
Rated on 2018-04-20
Great, well thought out project with a real world benefit. Strong team with business and crypto experience, and good developers. I love the dual token model. Will be great to see this project come to fruition. It gets my tick of approval!
Rated on 2018-04-27
Rated on 2018-05-07
This has merit, strong team with a group of advisors who roll their sleeves up. Have already secured some very interesting partnerships which makes the future look pretty bright. Have run some good AMA and are transparent , good project
Rated on 2018-05-11
Good use of blockchain, Smart idea
Rated on 2018-06-04
Great team and advisory board ........ This is a great use of Blockchain technology very smart idea ........ have mvp also looking forward to success of the team.
Rated on 2018-05-20
Cryptocurrencies has clearly a great fit with sharing economy. Other projects are already in the business and are in a more advanced stage of development. Yet the key of success will depend on the quality of the network, if the project will be able to create an adeguate number of partnerships custmers could benefit from the diverified offer of such a fragmented market and in turn small sharing companies could have significant advantages from being affiliated to the network. The company realizes how crucial is to create a supportive business background and for this reason allocated 30% for setting up incubators and 3rd party product integrations with the platform. A key aspect of the project is the use of a Dual token system, that could give an edge to Shareringh over competitors. The team is adguate in terms of skills and competences and still growing covering different key geographical areas.
Rated on 2018-06-03
The project team intent to leverage blockchain technology to build a transparent, on demand C2C share ecosystem. The idea is right match with blockchain but with high challenge to profit in short term. Because lot of token investor may looking for short term value growth. The existing business start from 2013 which operate for more than 5 years. This is a competitive advantages compare to most of ICO projct just a startup. I looking forward to see the project success.
Rated on 2018-06-20
Tim Bos, the CEO is also the founder of Keaz, a platform for sharing cars. He has experience as a blockchain engineer. Rohan LePage, the COO, can also be considered an expert in the blockchain ecospace.Recently, the team won 1st place at the Blockchain Hackathon in Vietnam. Showing off their capabilities and skills in blockchain engineering. The ShareRing project will face some stiff competition, together with the lack of partnerships I feel that market adoption will be hard. Additionally, I feel the project is trying to raise a lot of money, for which they do not have a MVP yet to show.
Rated on 2018-06-06
Team needs to be more diversified as it lacks a number of positions in this project. Vision is interesting to me but the MVP product is hard to assess now as it is not available for sign-up. Good luck!
Rated on 2018-06-07
why leverage a known entity? why not spend more time and effort establishing own identity? cant access MVP. ROI is defined but is unlikely to have significant returns to token holders. Team is good. Nothing new or interesting in terms of vision.
Rated on 2018-06-10
Decent team, decent vision. I miss MVP and more details on tokenomics of how it benefits token holders in the whitepaper. Are there any agreements in place with other sharing providers?
Rated on 2018-06-09
Strong capable team. I am a fan of the sharing economy, however why do we need a one token and why is this the token for the sharing economy? This is not financial advice or a recommendation to invest in this or any other ICO. Investors must perform their own due diligence and not rely on external ratings to make their final investment decisions. ICOs are risky and 100% loss of capital is possible.
Rated on 2018-08-17
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
PARTNERSHIP WITH LEASE PLAN, EUOPCAR AND GE
KEAZ LTD CREATED
KEAZ AUSTRALIA LAUNCHED
KEAZ VIETNAM LAUNCHED. KEAZ INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FOCUS COMMENCED.
MERCHANTS FLEET MANAGEMENT - USA
1000 CARS ONBOARD
KEAZ USA FOUNDED
TOYOTA & ENVOY INTEGRATION
EUROPECAR AUSTRALIA INTEGRATION. LEXUS AUSTRALIA INTEGRATION. YOOGO AUSTRALIA INTEGRATION.
2000 KEAZ ACCESS MILESTONE
SHARERING FOUNDED. DEVELOPMENT TEAM BEGINS DESIGN OF SHARERING. SHARERING FUNCTION AND BRANDS. SHARERING ENGAGES WITH TOP TIER SHARING COMPANIES FOR PARTNERSHIP. DEVELOPMENT TEAM EXPANSION BEGINS. WHITEPAPER DRAFT SUBMITTED FOR LEGAL APPROVAL.
MVP DEVELOPMENT BEGINS. WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEPLOYMENT COMPLETED. SOFT LAUNCH OF THE SHARERING SHARERING CROWD SALE IS ANNOUNCED. SEED ROUND PRESALE BEGINS. SMART CONTRACT AUDIT
SEED ROUND PRESALE ENDS
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT MAIN SALE
MVP DEPLOYED TO TEST CLIENTS
SHARELEDGER LAUNCH TO PUBLIC
NEW CLIENTS ADDED TO SHARERING PLATFORM